Wednesday, April 8, 2015

And I Quote......



I've had communication going with my intuition my whole life. I haven't always listened to it, thinking I knew better than it did, but of course, I was wrong.  If I always go with the little nudges it gives me, seems like things just go better.  I found some really neat quotes about intuition that I'd like to share--

“At times you have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself.” 
― 
Alan Alda

“Don't try to comprehend with your mind. Your minds are very limited. Use your intuition.” 
― 
Madeleine L'EngleA Wind in the Door

The comfort zone is the great enemy to creativity; moving beyond it necessitates intuition, which in turn configures new perspectives and conquers fears.

“Our bodies have five senses: touch, smell, taste, sight, hearing. But not to be overlooked are the senses of our souls: intuition, peace, foresight, trust, empathy. The differences between people lie in their use of these senses; most people don't know anything about the inner senses while a few people rely on them just as they rely on their physical senses, and in fact probably even more.” 
― 
C. JoyBell C.

“intuition is always right in at least two important ways;
It is always in response to something.
it always has your best interest at heart” 
― 
Gavin de BeckerThe Gift of Fear: Survival Signals That Protect Us from Violence

The more you trust your intuition, the more empowered you become, the stronger you become, and the happier you become.

My intuition guided me to quit my job and pursue what I feel passionate about, which is helping people to realize their self worth, especially children (isn't that where it starts?) and spread a message of love and gratitude!  Hey, I'm just getting started, but I am ALL ABOUT THIS!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What's up with me this week?  Road trip!!!  Later this morning my friends/bandmates and I are packing up the van and heading for the state of Washington for a couple weeks of spreading the love with our music!  I'm hoping to make some connections for moving forward with my new venture. 



No comments:

Post a Comment