Monday, November 17, 2014

Letting Go



I recently got a few more card decks (I love so many of them!) And decided to do a card spread for the readers of this blog.  The deck I'm using this time is Melanie Beattie's "The Language of Letting Go".


So with the card all the way to the left being #1, and all the way to the right being #4, which card(s) see to draw your attention?

Take a couple deep breaths and look closely at the pictures on each card.  How does each make you feel?  Do any really draw you in or make you curious?  

Here's what each card is about.

#1 Enjoying Life-
Today I will do something just for the fun of it.  I will find something to do that's just for me, and I won't worry about what I "should" be doing.  I will learn how to make myself feel good and enjoy life to the fullest.

#2 Releasing Anger Toward Family Members-
Today I will accept the potent emotions I may feel toward members of my family, and I'll be grateful for the lessons they're teaching me.  I accept the golden light of healing that's shining on all of us.

#3 Taking Risks-
Today I will ask God to help me begin to take healthy risks.  I will ask for assistance in letting go of any fear of failure...and success.  I will ask for help in fully living my life so that I can start experiencing all the wonderful parts of my journey.

#4 Showing Vulnerability-

Today I will disclose who I am to someone with whom I feel safe.  I will risk being vulnerable-even though I've always held back from doing so.  God, help me show people who I really am, and not who I think they want me to be.  


Let go of something you're afraid of, something that holds you back.  Feel how freeing that is, how much lighter you feel!  It isn't always easy to let go.  Sometimes we need to do that, though, in order to be who we are truly supposed to be.  Remember, if we do not first love, respect, and care for ourselves, how can we do this for others?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to  a holistic expo this past Saturday.  A few of us from the spiritual group I belong to had a table there to promote our spiritual community, and also do a few readings.  It was a great day!  It was awesome to see some of the wonderful people I always see at those.  I also got a couple readings done for myself, and found out the names of my 2 angels that have been with me since my physical birth, and will be with me until my physical death.  Of course, one of them has quite a sense of humor (best way I can describe it) so he keeps things fun.  I wouldn't have it any other way!  I knew who my guides were, but now I have names also for those angels.  

No comments:

Post a Comment