Saturday, March 1, 2014

Things Are Happening


It's time I started blogging about what's going on.

Mostly I'll be writing about things that are going on with me as I get to where I'm led to go, but there will definitely be links to books, podcasts, events, etc. that you may want to check out.

My website is attractyourdesires.com

After letting other people tell me who I should be for a good portion of my life so far, I finally woke up and said "Enough!".  For about the last 4 1/2 years I've slowly been coming around to making my life more of what I want (it is my life, after all) instead of whatever works best for others to have me be for them.  Now, I'm not saying I've turned into a selfish me-me-me person-quite the opposite!  I love helping people as much as I can, but I do what feels good/right to me with respect to that.  What a different feeling I have inside of me now than I used to.

I'll try and put this all into a little nutshell for the time being and as I blog in the future will get into more details about things.
-More than anything else, I love making music.  I play guitar, sing, and have written a few songs.  I feel that I am to use this gift to help/heal people in some way.
-I trust my intuition immensely.  It has been telling me for several months now that I am to go out and speak to groups of people about living their ideal life.  I am just getting things started with that and it is very exciting!
-I have several book ideas running around in my head.  I have begun writing one of them and more want to come out.  I am fighting the urge (at this time, anyway!) to start another one before I finish the first.  I know I'll give in, since my intuition is always right (maybe the first book shouldn't be first?).
-I recently had a numerology reading and all these things I've known inside (helping/healing, speaking, singing) were confirmed with it.  I was also told I'm psychic-maybe that's what I've been calling my intution?  I'm reading up on developing my psychic gifts-I'll keep you posted!
-I am learning how to communicate with my angels.  I've received some wonderful images and messages so far :-)
-I've just started reading about Akashic records too, so we'll see what happens there.

Come with me on my journey!  I'd love to hear about yours as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment