Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Celebrate w/me! My story is in The Wisdom of Midlife Women 2



Good morning,
Today is a BIG day for me!
It’s one of those days that you mark on the calendar with the words “Dream Fulfilled” in hot pink ink!
I’m stopping by today because I would LOVE if you joined me to celebrate today’s release of The Wisdom of Midlife Women 2 Kindle book.
It’s a BIG DAY because MY story, "Letting Go Of Anger", is one of thirty sacred stories bought to life by three time best-selling publisher Linda Joy of Inspired Living Publishing.
I’d Love Your Support! Be a part of the celebration!
Order The Wisdom of Midlife Women 2 Kindle Book TODAY
& receive 30+ transformational gifts.
I’m honored to be in this circle of women who had the courage to change things up midlife, blaze a new trail to authentic living and who openly share their story to inspire other women to believe they can too.
Meet my coauthors here:
No matter where you are on your midlife journey, this sacred collection of thirty stories will provide you with deeply profound inspiration and a valuable reminder that every challenge in your life is an opportunity for self-discovery and transformation.
Order Your Copy of my New Kindle Book Today
& Receive Instant Access to 30+ Gifts (Limited Time)
As my publisher Linda Joy shares in the Introduction…
“Almost all of the struggles we experience come from the times when we ignore the truth of who we are to fit into the world’s model of who we think we are supposed to be. Each time we smother our inner wisdom, we get further away from the core essence of who we are and our purpose here”
I’d love your support today!
Order Your Copy of my New Kindle Book Today
& Receive Instant Access to 30+ Gifts (Limited Time)
Be inspired to overcome obstacles and stand in your power! If these ladies can do it, so can you!
Love and Blessings,
Theresa
PS. Please share The Wisdom of Midlife Women 2 with the women in your life!
I’ve made it easy, breezy for you! Just copy and paste the following into Twitter and Facebook
I just ordered #TheWisdomOfMidlifeWomen2 #Kindle book! Grab yours & get 30+Giftswww.WisdomofMidlifeWomen2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment