Tuesday, January 27, 2015

15 Books I Love To Read!



I love to curl up with a good book and read.  No,... not just read-learn, grow, feel, question-it all leaves me wanting more!  Aside from buying books, I also take out from the library and have found some good Kindle books.  Here's 15 of my favorites from my hard copy collection (in no particular order!):

1. You Have Chosen To Remember-James Blanchard Cisneros

2. Infinite Possibilities-Mike Dooley

3. Unsinkable-Sonia Ricotti

4. Many Lives, Many Masters-Brian Weiss

5. The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent-Esther & Jerry Hicks

6. The Passion Test-Janet Bray Attwood & Chris Attwood

7. Leveraging The Universe-Mike Dooley

8. Follow Your Passion Find Your Power-Bob Doyle

9. Awakening Joy-James Banaz & Shoshana Alexander

10. The Everything Law of Attraction Book-Meera Leester

11. Make Miracles In 40 Days-Melanie Beattie

12. The Evolving Soul-Dr. Linda Backman

13. Feel It Real!-Denise Coates

14. Manifesting Change-Mike Dooley

15. Wealth Beyond Reason-Bob Doyle

What books are your favorites?  My friends and I have started circulating books amongst ourselves-cool idea, and neat and different books you get to check out!

Stop over to my Facebook page and say hello!  You can also go to my website and sign up for the newsletter :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment