Monday, March 17, 2014

Find Your Voice



I had coffee with a new friend over the weekend.  She has recently started a Spiritual Community in the area-a community of individuals that "can learn, share, grow, practice, expand in a loving, non-judgemental, encouraging way".  As a matter of fact, you should check out the Duluth Spiritual Connections Facebook Page.  As you may have read in my previous post, I feel called to speak to groups of people about living their ideal life, and how they can work with the Law of Attraction to help them do so.  I'll be getting my first chance to do so next month at a Coffee & Conversation meeting of the Duluth Spiritual Connections community, and I am really looking forward to it.

I am not an "old pro" at all this stuff.  Even though I've been studying the Law of Attraction for a few years now, I feel I've barely scraped the surface of the things I want to know about.  It's kinda confusing in the beginning and took me a while to get straight what to "do" and what "not to do".  Once you get a basic understanding, it seems to me that it's all more about "feeling" than "figuring out".  There's much to know, if you want to know.  You can keep it as simple as you like or go as in depth as you like.  It's whatever feels right for you to do.  To really simplify it, it is this, to me:

1. Decide what you want
2. Carry the feeling that you already have what you want
3. Take the actions you feel inspired to take towards getting what you want
4. Let the Universe worry about getting the rest of the pieces to fall into place

You do not have to figure out HOW everything will happen. Believe, trust, don't obsess over your desires.  Once you release the attachment to them you'll be surprised how fast things will start to happen for you. For my next post, I'll give you some more information on a couple things that have been very helpful for me.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment